Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some for the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to invent a product good an idea you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and inventhelp commercial video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent ideas is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and study part things yourself as marketable maybe can.